Mimosa A5c Access Point!
Mimosa is so much more than a effervescent drink on a Sunday brunch. Mimosa is one of the newest leading wireless technology manufacturers in the US. This week at the WISP America Kentucky convention Mimosa is announcing the availability of their line of access points. The Mimosa A5c access point is one of their finest offerings. Below is our top ten list of benefits that the Mimosa access point offers over its competitors.
- SUPER FOR SECTORS: With the fastest client speeds, access point capacity are combined with local and network wide spectrum reuse, the Mimosa A5c delivers the highest possible scale for any unlicensed fixed wireless network.
- APPLICATIONS: There are a good variety of applications that the A5c access point can be utilized for we have chosen to list here the three categories of where they do the best –
A. Municipal and Rural Licensed Public Safety multipoint (4.9 GHz) situations are a perfect environment.
B. Access Point Collocation (GPS Sync) this is where some competitors do not fare so well but Mimosa excels.
C. Long range pole and tower multipoint situations.
3. FIBER SPEED ACCESS AT A FRACTION OF THE COST :With client speeds capable of 500 Mbps+, and access point capacity up to 1.5 Gbps the Mimosa A5c delivers the speeds consumers and business users demand at a fraction of the cost of delivering Fiber to the Premises.
4. INCREASED CAPACITY AT EACH SITE : With integrated high precision GPS Sync technology, new A5c sectors can easily be added at existing deployed Mimosa A5 and B5 site and reuse the same channel. This saves valuable, scarce unlicensed spectrum resources when new A5c devices need to be installed “back-to-back” on the same tower or pole.
5. NETWORK SCALABILITY PERFECTED : Unique integrated high precision GPS Sync* technology in each Mimosa A5c allows every deployed device to be collaboratively synchronized across the network. This allows easy channel reuse to save valuable spectrum network wide, and together with the Mimosa Cloud is incredibly simple to deploy and optimize network spectrum use and performance across all your deployed devices. keep in mind they did say that the GPS sync software would be available May 2016, so we are waiting to see this as well.
6. ULTRA CAPACITY TDMA : Time Division Multiplexed Access techniques have proven to provide significant improvements when scaling the number of clients, versus Carrier Sensing approaches used in the Wi-Fi technologies. When further optimized by dynamically allocating timeslots and supporting Multi-User MIMO in the downstream direction, and allocate upstream timeslots upon client request, network scale, spectrum efficiency and access point utilization are optimized to the highest degree possible.
7. MASSIVE SECTOR CAPACITY : A5c is the first outdoor 4x4:4 solution leveraging advanced antenna beamforming and Multi-User MIMO technology. With 4 integrated collaborative antennas, the A5c creates separate “beamforms” to target each client uniquely. Meanwhile a second unique beamform can target a second client simultaneously, getting twice the performance out of the channel.
8. WORKING ABOVE THE NOISE : With Advanced Auto-Gain Control (AGC) techniques, Mimosa A5c automatically squelch’s out underlying interference with only 10 dB operating margin required to deliver incredible client performance.
9. CUSTOM ENGINEERED : The unique compact X4 (4 antenna single A5c) and X8 (8 antenna dual A5c) are our suggested from KP Performance are engineered specifically for Mimosa’s MIMO technology.
10. ADD SUBSCRIBERS WITH EASE : Install, aim and go! their multipoint solution is designed to instantly securely add C5 client devices to any Mimosa A5c on your network automatically with 1-click authentication. They eliminated manual installation and pre-provisioning complexity, letting you focus on adding subscribers quickly. This equals better service and faster ROI.
Well there is our “top ten benefits” list. These are some of the main reasons that we (Last Mile Gear) feel that Mimosa’s Access points, A5c and the C5c, are one of the best values to add to any network for performance and costs. If you have any questions or want further details as how Mimosa Access Points can make your network more reliable and profitable, contact us at Last Mile Gear.