Baicells Atom OD04, Outdoor 3.5GHz 14dBi Outdoor CPE Band 42/43, EG7035L-M2
The Baicells Atom OD04-14 Outdoor User Equipment (UE) provides superior wireless access performance and comprehensive routing capabilities to bring wireless broadband data and voice services to end-users.
It converts high-speed TDD or FDD LTE signals to Wi-Fi signals on the local area network (LAN). Wireless and wired devices, including mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and other smart devices, can access the UE simultaneously.
Supports TDD and FDD LTE network modes:
• TDD bands 38, 40, 41, 42, 43, and 48
• FDD band 7
• Complies with 3GPP Release 9 CAT4 standards
• 100 Mbps Ethernet interface
• Convenient, simple, GUI-based local and remote Web management
• Built-in bipolar directional high-gain LTE antenna
• TR069 network management protocol
• Cell lock, SIM lock, and Pin lock
• User-friendly LED indicators
• Power supply with PoE
• Pole mount or wall mount
• Wi-Fi assisted alignment
The Baicells 14 dBi model atom CPE is the choice for short range non line of sight LTE CPE connectivity. With a wider beam, it maximizes collection of nearby reflection to optimize link quality. The 14dBi Atom is constructed in a form factor that allows for seamless insertion into existing reflectors. This and other Baicells gen 2 products can help your connectivity at lower cost.