cnReach N500 700 MHz Radio
(Notice- This is currently for Pre-Order call for further information)
The Cambium cnReach N500 700 MHz Radio is perfect for outdoor critical infrastructure operations,
cnReach transports process monitoring and
control data from the remote sensor back to the
operations center supporting real-time automated
decision making and on-going analytics. Covering
large geographic areas, hard to reach terrain and
challenging spectrum environments, cnReach delivers
reliable, secure connectivity to the petrochemical,
electric utility, water/wastewater/stormwater and
transportation industries. cnReach eases the migration
to modern networks by combining legacy serial and
analog/digital I/O with TCP/IP and Ethernet connectivity.
Fully integrated into a ‘single pane-of-glass’ management
platform (cnMaestro™) cnReach helps bridge the IT/OT sides
of complex organizations. Combining cnReach’s licensed and unlicensed narrow-band radios with Cambium Networks’
broadband technologies, industrial organizations are delivering end-to-end Industrial Internet of Things solutions today.
• Licensed 700 MHz (cnReach is also available in 900 MHz licensed and unlicensed in a single radio)
• Secure communications with AES 128/256-bit encryption with password authentication
• Highly reliable communications with access point synchronization and adaptive modulation
• Single and dual radio configurations for advanced relay and store-and-forward applications.
• Extensive I/O capabilities easing the transition from serial to all-IP networks with multiple serial ports, Ethernet ports
and analog/digital I/O built-in.
• Sophisticated network planning with LINKPlanner, a no-charge planning tool enabling network designers to predict
both capacity and availability of networks crossing all of Cambium’s technologies.
• Supported by cnMaestro software for monitoring the status of entire networks carrying traffic across sensors