Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are
challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF
environment. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity,
finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low
and high density types of deployments.
• Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 190 will lower the logistical cost of ownership
by reducing shipping costs with its highly compact packaging.
• The ePMP Force 190 is designed to operate in high interference environments
and provides throughput of up to 200Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user
• Configurable Modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing
high performance and round-trip latency as low as 2 – 3 ms.
• QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video and data and provides three levels
of traffic priority.
• Long deployment range is enabled by a high gain antenna combined with 27dBm of transmit power.
• This platform is for the user base that wants a smaller on premises footprint while enabling high gain.
• Install is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting