Cambium Networks ePMP 5 GHz Force 300-16 Radio features breakthrough technology solution that delivers
superior performance, resiliency and reach in the most congested environments. Combining the latest
802.11AC Wave 2 chip-set and the field proven TDD MAC of ePMP, the Force 300-16 offers a compelling
yet affordable point to point product and a future mid gain subscriber module for the ePMP3000 Access Point.
Force 300-16 continues the tradition of previous products with an integrated 25dBi dish with
a narrow beam-width and reliable mechanics. Supporting peak throughput greater than 500Mbps,
the Force300-16 will also supports an always on spectrum analyzer and local WiFi management to
take advantage of mobile installation applications.
• Designed tooperate in high interference environments and provides
superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
• The ePMP Force 300-16 supports channel size configuration
from 20MHz up to 80MHz and modulates up to 256 QAM.
• The Force 300-16 supports a local Wi-Fi connection to allow
easy installation, configuration, and monitoring from any
Wi-Fi enabled device
• Supports real time spectrummonitoring with out degradation in throughput
• Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to
both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing
high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.