Baicells Starter Kit LTE-U includes:
- x1 u4G-AP1000
- x3 u4G-UE1000
*Must purchase SIM cards separately*
Baicells LTE-U CPE
The Baicells u4G-UE1000 is an outdoor user equipment (UE) product that works on unlicensed frequencies.
The UE converts high-speed Long-term Evolution (LTE) Frequency Division Duplexing (FDD) signals to
Wi-Fi signals on the local area network to bring broadband data and voice services to end users.
The u4G-UE1000 is a type of LTE-Unlicensed user product that is easy to set up.
Users with wireless and wired smart devices such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and printers can access the UE simultaneously to reach the internet.
• Supports LTE FDD UL 5150-5250 MHz, DL 5725-5925 MHz
• Complies with 3GPP Release 9 CAT4 standards
• 1000 Mbps Ethernet interface
• Built-in bipolar directional high-gain LTE antenna
• Simple local and remote Web GUI management
• TR069 network management protocol
• Cell lock, SIM lock, and Pin lock
Baicells Spectra LTE-U
The Baicells Spectra Long-Term Evolution – Unlicensed (LTE-U) 2x320mW eNodeB enables smart mobile device users to
be served by unlicensed 5.8 GHz spectrum using Frequency Division Duplexing (FDD) technology.
Providing the stability and bandwidth of LTE service while avoiding the cost of licensed spectrum is a significant advantage for wireless operators.
Spectra LTE-U’s forthcoming and incremental capability of harmonizing licensed and unlicensed bands echoes key
5G radio access goals known as Licensed Assisted Access (LAA). It is an attractive option for operators since it increases network
capacity while limiting the CAPEX investment.
• Easy Deployment
• Slim design suitable for private and public deployments
• Any IP based backhaul can be used, including public transmission
• Low power consumption; can be integrated with solar power
• FDD LTE ideal for uplink-centric applications
• Plug-and-Play with self-organizing network (SON) capabilities
• Integrated high-gain directional RF antenna and GPS antenna